1. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
5. What other people think of you is none of your business.
6. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
7. Whatever doesn’t kill you really does make you stronger.
8. It’s okay to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
11. Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
12. It’s okay to let your children see you cry.
13. Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don’t worry; God never blinks.
16. Life is too short for long pity parties. Get busy living, or get busy dying.
17. You can get through anything if you stay put in today.
18. A writer writes. If you want to be a writer, write.
19. It’s never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.
20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don’t take no for an answer.
21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don’t save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
22. Over-prepare, then go with the flow.
23. Be eccentric now. Don’t wait for old age to wear purple.
24. The most important sex organ is the brain.
25. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: “In five years, will this matter?”
27. Always choose life.
28. Forgive everyone everything.
29. Pay off your credit cards every month.
30. Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
31. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
32. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
33. Believe in miracles.
34. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn’t do.
35. Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.
36. Growing old beats the alternative — dying young.
37. Your children get only one childhood. Make it memorable.
38. Read the Psalms. They cover every human emotion.
39. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we’d grab ours back.
41. Don’t audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
42. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
43. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
44. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
45. The best is yet to come.
46. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
47. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
48. If you don’t ask, you don’t get.
49. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out
50. Life isn’t tied with a bow, but it’s still a gift.
Look I need to make something clear about my blog. Just because I post certain things doesn’t mean you know me. Just because I post something doesn’t mean it’s towards anyone one in particular. It means that at one time in my life I could relate to that post either now or not. Or hell maybe I just think it’s funny, nothing more behind it. Sometimes I feel like my blog is being looked at so closely by others it’s exhausting. I know it’s easy to get caught up in things hell I’ve done that myself. I keep my blog because it’s a place I can just express myself and keep my mind busy. I just wish it could be that simple. No games, no judgement and just do my own thing. If you don’t like what I post or don’t like me just stay off my blog and do your thing and I’ll do the same. It’s really that simple. Thanks for reading!
I think if you are gonna try to confront someone make sure you have the CORRECT information before you open your mouth!!!
My name is anonymous, I hide in the night. Pleading to be noticed, hunger for the light. My life is a secret, wearing its disguise. No one meets my sadness, No one knows my cries, I feel the unloved one, living all alone, fearing the unknown. But there much be others like me. Afraid to show themselves. Hiding their true feelings, stashing them on shelves. We are the chosen ones, running in life’s race wanting to be winners, but settling for second place. Trying to speak up, Give us courage, we pray. Well perhaps another day!